Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Law Abiding Citizen


Law Abiding Citizen

Law abiding citizen is a great movie. Its about a person going to war against a broken system.  Its the same way with ex felons trying to get a job really.  He begged for help from the prosecution and the judicial system.  Only after he started going at people did he get their attention.  He said, "Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten." Now, I'm not advocating violence, but I think its sad that he had to go to those extents to get peoples attention.  Its only a movie, but people commit crimes against other people because they only wanted to provide. All I want is a job, and its impossible. What is really going on? How can a person 8 years past his last conviction not able to get a job? Im not applying for a job that even requires a degree (eventhough Im only 20 hours away). If I can't get a regular job, what is a degree going to do for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment